Friday, March 22, 2024

Planning, cleaning, and a lot of other uninteresting things to post about......


Very little sewing, just one of each of the combinations of the 9 patches.

Thursday mornings are drop off times at our local thrift shop so that was yesterday morning's task.

Then I decided to look through my flannel stash and make a decision on my storage of it.  It is a bit of a mess after pulling pieces for 4 quilts.  I made some decisions but didn't get it all straightened out so I'll be back down there today.  

I spent time with my many notebooks full of notes and don't have a clue if I made any progress there.  It's a good thing I have these 9 patches lined up to sew.

I have 2 quilts to trim and binding to cut today.  Maybe I'll get some other cutting done too.

8 comments:

Julierose said...

That's the hard part--the decision making--at least for me it is...I am taking a bit of a break from any "making".
28 this morning and sunny-really feels like january out there with the wind...
hope you have a good weekend...hugs, Julierose

Quiltdivajulie said...

I totally get it -- busy but nothing to show for it photo-wise. My one color journals seem to be filling the void right now since I can't get enough minutes in a row to get into my sewing (borders on one, layout on another). Macnas has been rolled on the noodles since Feb. and I still don't have it pin basted or quilted and March is rapidly disappearing. Oh, well -- green is a SPRING color so there's still hope.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

some days there just doesn't seem to be time for sewing and sometimes I barely get to it until late afternoon

Nann said...

I understand completely! Recharge the batteries for a day and you'll be good to go.

Barbara Anne said...

Well, with your light snow, it's a good day to play at home upstairs or downstairs, your choice. It's all progress and it's all good.

We may have 36 hours of rain ahead. Glub, glub!

Hugs!

Mystic Quilter said...

We're into Autumn now , the weather is terrible today and I'm still pondering what to do next in my quilting! Nothing done this week apart from sorting my large fabric pieces into various lengths. Can't seem to get a start on the machine at all this week, hopefully tomorrow. Three projects on the go and getting nowhere! Enjoying seeing your batiks in the last posts.

JJM said...

You had a busy day no matter how much sewing you got in, it was a good day.

JJM

Patty said...

There are days when mundane tasks need to be done. I think a picture of your flannel mess would be photo worthy but sometimes those messes we just don’t want anyone to see!