Saturday, March 5, 2022

A little sewing............


 I had big plans of getting a lot done yesterday but time just slipped away.  There were 2 TV shows to watch in the evening so I sewed the only thing I had ready, the spring 16 patches.  There are 12 here, 2 of each combination.  That coral one might end up being too dark but I won't know until I get all of them sewn.


Here are the other 8 that I got sewn, 2 of each combination of fabrics.  I think this makes a total of 40 sewn with the ones from last week.

Today is the big day, temperature in the high 60s, maybe even hitting 70 and then snow predicted for Monday.  Oh, well, it is still winter.

6 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love the soft colors of your blocks. The weather has been nutty hasn't it. Like they say mother nature is throwing out temperatures.like the lottery....60, 8, 33 etc. It's crazy.i see fat Robin's nesting in my area and daffys coming up but we are supposed to get snow again and maybe into April. Ughhhh

Julierose said...

I love those soft blocks--such pretty colors.
We are still only 17 degrees this morning--up and down the temps have been going. Just crazy weather lately.
Enjoy the respite from the cold hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

So glad you are going to have nice weather for your company. Your blocks look so nice.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

sorry you might get snow again - here the temperature drops back to cold nights again at the end of the upcoming week and the 70's are gone now

Linda Swanekamp said...

Beautiful spring blocks. Tomorrow we are supposed to hit 60, but wind and rain also. Glad to see your progress.

Lesley Gilbert said...

You have been very busy the past week, from what I've seen in your emails. I'm still knitting every day though I did manage to get out yesterday for a big shop. Your clocks go forward next weekend, then it's Spring a week later, then our clocks go forward on 27th. Hooray for some warmer weather and some garden work :)