Wednesday, March 23, 2022

9 rows.............

I have 9 rows sewn now, each row will finish at 10" tall.  Right now it would finish at about 80" x 90".  I have enough blocks made to sew one 9" finished row and partial rows of 10" and 7".  I just have to decide if I want 2 rows of shorter heights interspersed amongst the 10" rows.  This is being designed sideways on the wall, the order of the rows not determined yet.  I think maybe the last row on the right would look good between rows 2 and 3 on the left.


I changed this colorwash at least 10 times yesterday and this is how it is looking as of last night at 11 p.m.  I'll look at it this morning and see if I can sew it.

 

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Lots of inning and unpinning going on at your place--I find that hard on my back...take care --colorwash is looking really good...hugs, Julierose

patty a. said...

You got a lot sewn together on the improv quilt. It is looking wonderful!

JJM said...

Improv blocks has grown into one exciting quilt top. . . . I see the changes you made on color wash and I didn’t think it could get better than yesterday, but OMG you I’ve turn it into blended harmony. It is truly glorious !

JJM

Quiltdivajulie said...

I adore your improv quilt project!