Sunday, April 13, 2008

Show time

A friend and I are headed into the quilt show at Rosemont today. It is a short day, 10-3 so we are in our running shoes. We usually start with the quilts, eat lunch, and then start at the far end of the merchant mall so we will be done near the exit door. She and I have similar tastes so we can pass by lots of the merchant booths with just a glance. I took a picture of my scraggly forsythia yesterday just in case the flowers froze last night. I don't think it got as cold as they first predicted.

Have a good day everyone!

2 comments:

meggie said...

Oh I hope you enjoy your day out with your friend!
Would the frost burn off the blossoms on the Forsythia?

jovaliquilts said...

Wasn't it nice of me to leave a few batiks for you to buy? I would have purchased all of them if I could have!! So much fun. :) (And my feet were killing me at the end of the day ...)