Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More triangles

I started making some more groups of triangle squares because I don't have enough of any one color range done at this time. I am using Thangles because then I can cut my strips with an even number measurement instead of the 7/8" add on. Here is the bin, 2 layers deep of 3" strips that I can choose from.
My mother went for the first whirlpool therapy yesterday. We go again tomorrow and then 3 times next week. I guess they will tell us when she has had enough sessions. The therapist said that he can't see any infection so hopefully they will get the skin to heal and then she can get the boot/pump.

9 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

Color! How well the title of your blog fits you. :) Those triangle squares are beautiful all by themselves.

Anonymous said...

Yellow has been a color I have shied away from for years. But what you have shown us today and in the past makes me want to buy more and more YELLOWS. Those 'thangles'just glisten and glow with the layout shown. Love it.

That is good sign with no infection present on your mom's legs. I think this TLC is a good thing for her.

J~MT

Rebel said...

You know... I just want to jump into your stash-bin and play!! So many bright beautiful colors. The star blocks are gorgeous.

meggie said...

Love the brightness on your photo!
Good news about your mother's leg.

Quiltdivajulie said...

FABULOUS colors... have fun playing!! (and my prayers are with you and your mother)

MJMR said...

Love the half-square triangles. The colors are great. (prayers for your mothers recovery)

Purple Pam said...

Your quilts are beautiful. Such wonderful, bright, clear colors. I want that strip bin! My hands are itching to dive in there and fondle fabric!

MJMR said...

The sole pattern is from Butterick 3819. I lenghten it. Love your blog.

TB said...

I'll keep your Mother in my thoughts and prayers.