Sunday, October 2, 2022

Finding more fabrics.................


I went through the box of larger Kaffe collective scraps and found a few more pieces to use in the current quilt in progress.








I couldn't get right in front of the design wall to take this photo so it looks like it is crooked on the design wall but it isn't.  My log cabin blocks are still on the wall so I only have a small area to put these in.  There are 4 more blocks added since yesterday's post and then I had to make more large pieced blocks before I could continue.  Four more blocks were assembled but I need to move these blocks higher before I can add them.  Then I counted pieces to see if I need to cut any more.  I think I could still use a little more variety in the dark fabrics.

4 comments:

Lesley Gilbert said...

Just catching up with past emails. Good to see so many lovely fabrics and quilts you've been busy working on. Your Forest quilt is beautiful and lots of lovely colours.
Sorry for lack of comments - I aim to get back into the swing of things. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)

Julierose said...

Isn't it wonderful to go shopping in your stash?
I tried out a lego-type block the past few days just for fun and didn't like the outcome nor the sewing...so...
I think I'm back to my Ojos --maybe a Christmas themed one...my favorite fallback along with coins...Hope your weekend has been good...hugs, Julierose

Mary said...

More truly exuberant colors. I would love to play in your scrap basket!

Sandy said...

Love your bright colour and controlled scrappy squares I’ve just finished a smaller quilt using tourquoises with touches of oranges.