Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Spring Pastel 16 patch............


This is the first finish for April, just like the last few months I wait until the last week to get busy.  This one ended up at 63" x 79".









I'm really happy with the mottled pastel batik for the binding.  I think it would have been impossible to pick just one color for the binding.

I got the seam sewn in the next backing and got it loaded on the longarm.  I need to trim the batting to the right length and then it will go on the longarm too.  



 

10 comments:

Cherie Moore said...

Beautiful….the backing fabric is lovely. I’m a procrastinator who works best with a deadline……so I understand completely about the end of the month finishes :)

Julie in GA said...

So simple and so beautiful!

Julierose said...

Such a lovely piece...very soothing and comfy looking...nice work!
hugs, Julierose

Anonymous said...

So, so pretty- so light and airy like a spring day. Just Lovely.
Kathy

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

it looks great the binding looks perfect with these colors

JJM said...

Like your gardens this one has blossomed into quite a show piece.

JJM

patty a. said...

Woohoo! A finish!

mb-RI said...

The binding really ties in all the colors of the front? Looks lovely!

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

So timely for the season, and very soothing. I really like your back and binding choices. Congrats on the finish!

Vicki W said...

This is so pretty!