Saturday, April 9, 2022

I did it!.............

 

Wow, I really did it!  I actually put most of the things away where they belonged too.  One group of fabrics went in a basket because I couldn't decide where to put them so there wasn't a lot of indecision.




One of the things I found under some other things was a pile of mottled batiks to press and cut for the 16 patch I started last September.  I got 7 of the pairs of fabrics sewn into stratas ready to slice and make 14  more blocks.  The pile of blocks at the right is the 18 I made last year.  I need 63 blocks so I have a little more cutting and sewing to do.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It always feels so good when things are cleaned up, doesn't it? For me, it's only a matter of time and it's all stirred up again :) but I guess that's when the creativity hits.
Kathy

Libby in TN said...

But, if you are like me, that table will be covered again in a heartbeat. Something about a clear cutting table that generates inspiration!

Mary said...

Question. Do you hire out?

Julierose said...

I am trying to slowly clear out my spaces: machining; cutting; collage books--
in my one room. I haven't begun re-organizing my fabrics--slow work--lots of decisions...have a great Saturday hugs, Julierose

Barwitzki said...

Tidy tailoring table... that looks like a new project... or at least a UFO...
have fun for you and many greetings from Viola.

Roxanne said...

Tada! New stratas look great! So does your clean table!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

always nice to have a cleaned off table so you can get started on more

JJM said...

Mottled Batiks are so very pretty… and I’m envious of your cleaned table.

JJM

Needled Mom said...

Your cutting table is much too tidy now! lol

Linda Swanekamp said...

Nothing as wonderful as clean working space. Gets those creative juices flowing and rotary cutters flying.

Vicki W said...

A clear cutting table is such a beautiful sight!