Tuesday, April 12, 2022

16 more blocks.............


Here are the combinations in the newest blocks.  8 are shown here, there is a duplicate of each also already sewn.







The Brunnera plants are finally coming up, late this year because of all of the cold weather we have had this spring.  There will be large leaves and masses of bright blue little flowers soon.  We are in a 3 day warm spell before we fall back into the 40s and low 50s again.


The earliest blooming Hardy Geranium has finally shown up.  I need to get out there today and pull out the Creeping Charlie from this flower bed.

Bloglovin continued to be down all day yesterday.  I was able to view a few blogs on my phone and then it was down again too.  Has anyone used "The Old Reader"?  It was one of the choices when doing a search on the internet.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited to see what happens with the batik strip sets! I used The Old Reader for quite some time but have been using Feedly for years now. Don't remember why I switched, sorry. Love your blog, read you with my coffee every morning :-)

Julierose said...

Lovely blocks....can't get to bloglovin either...i had totally forgotten about the older reader. Hugs, Julierose

patty a. said...

It poured yesterday again so for me it will be hard to get out and do any yardwork. The yard is so sopping wet! There is a possibility of rain Wednesday then it is going to be dry the rest of the week so maybe I can get outside and do some clean up.

D.L. Austin said...

I use Feedly and have been pleased with it. Your blocks are beautiful.

JJM said...

Anxiously waiting to see all mottled blocks upon your design wall.

JJM

Needled Mom said...

It’s so nice to see the green popping up there. Hope that “blizzard” doesn’t hit you guys.

Mary said...

I use Feedly. It is easy to use and add blogs.

Chookyblue...... said...

It's always fun seeing plants come to life in spring..... Amazing really....
I use Feedly and it's super easy to use to follow blogs......