Thursday, April 28, 2022

Another one quilted.............


Another quilt might get finished this month.  As I was unpinning it from the leaders I was thinking about binding fabric.  I think it has to be the same shark's teeth as the sashing fabric.



I really love my backing fabric choice.








The Sedums are getting big.








Here are the other 4 on the other side of the front porch.  This is some of my new grass planted when the landscaping project was happening last year.  I'm hoping it will grow into the bare spots.



The last bud is starting to open on the Lenten Rose plant (bottom left).  There is a bunch of the invasive spreading blue bellflower coming up in this area so when it gets warmer this weekend I need to take care of that.


 

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Spectacular!

Anonymous said...

Sharks teeth will be perfect! Kathy

patty a. said...

If you machine sew the binding on I think you would be able to have another fabulous finish for the month. That quilt is a riot of color! I am glad the Lenten roses are in different colors. I have got to take a picture of mine before the flowers start to fade. I have given plants to several people I work with and all of their plants are blooming too. The plants were only two years old so I had no idea what color they were so it is fun to find out now since this is their first blooms.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

the sharktooth fabric would be perfect for the binding if you have enough

Nann said...

If you don't have enough of the sharktooth print another white/black in about the same proportions would work. So colorful!

JustGail said...

big sigh - I have so much cleanup to do outside, I fear waiting for not-so-windy days isn't going to work much longer. Not when there's only a day or two between rainy days right now.

This is a gorgeous quilt! Such happy colors.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh that one is amazing!!! I love the colors!

ScrappyKathy said...

I love this quilt and would like to make one. Can you tell me what dies you used? Thanks, your quilts are so inspiring.

ScrappyKathy said...

Needled Mom said...

Another great finish. That backing is so fun with it. Yes, shark tooth binding!! The sedum look like they are doing well.

JJM said...

You always select the best quilting pattern to bring out the beauty in all your quilts. This is one dazzling quilt. I agree, the shark tooth print, is a perfect choice for binding.

JJM

Julierose said...

Loving how that shark's teeth binding looks...nice finish hugs, Julierose

Quiltdivajulie said...

Such a stunning almost-finished quilt! Enjoy it while you do the binding.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Sharks teeth will look great as a binding. After the snow the other day, things are racing to pop open. The quilt is beautiful and I love the color of the cornerstones.