Saturday, April 2, 2022

April fool joke.............


The only joke at my house was the light coating of snow on the ground first thing in the morning yesterday.  Luckily Mother Nature had a cure for that with sunshine all day.




I had fun going through all of my Martha Negley fabrics yesterday.  When TV time rolled around the only thing I had ready to sew was this half rectangle triangle blocks project.  This fabric line is Weather Report by Wishwell.  I have more cutting to do before I can proceed and this will be a small quilt.

 

7 comments:

Julierose said...

I love how you are using this fabric--I have some 5" charms in this line--still pondering how to use them as I just love them..
Enjoy your warmer sunshine--we are supposed to have warm ones today too...I hope to be able to sit outside for a bit. Hugs, Julierose

Karen H said...

Very pretty fabrics....... and I love what you have done with them! We had a bit of snow this morning. I am so ready for spring!

Nann said...

Fortunately the snow melted, but it looks as though Chicagoland weather will be unsettled this coming week. The diamond-strip blocks are a great way to show off the Negley prints.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

while you had snow we woke up yesterday to a light frost - one more chilly night in the middle of the week the news says for us and then maybe spring?

JJM said...

‘Weather Report’ ~ What a perfect name for that fabric, looks like spring time pastels with some winter snow showers coming in. Diamond pattern really shows off this fun fabric.

JJM

Linda Swanekamp said...

We had the snow during the day yesterday. Today, blue, blue sky but cold. The shelves for the new wall unit are being varnished today. Maybe this week fabric can go into it!

sewyouquilt2 said...

You are like the energizer bunny. Love this quilt