Thursday, December 6, 2007

Third time is a charm

I saw the Turning Twenty Again booklet and thought what a stash buster this quilt would be. I love my fabric, and love almost all of it, so I really want to use it. I made one, then another, and then this one. I painted my bedroom a pinky purple last year and decided this combination of fabrics looked good in there. Now all I have to do is add a small border and quilt it. This is a close up of the fabrics.
The other 2 quilt tops are over on my blog-shop.

Wandaful Quilts

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wanda....I just wanted to say that I so much enjoy seeing all of your wonderful quilts. Your sense of color is fantastic.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Love the color combination in this one... vibrant yet soothing. Congrats on your new "for sale" blog!

Leonna said...

All three quilts are fantastic.

meggie said...

Wandaful indeed!!

Joyce said...

You are brave. A lot of us love some of our fabrics so much that we can't use them. Well worth cutting them if such a beautiful quilt is the result.

The Calico Cat said...

They are all so pretty...

It is a sickness, I tell ya, but when I see those pre-cut squares there is an inner voice that says, "buy them." Too bad I have to tell her to shut up!

TB said...

I went to Wandaful Quilts, and am wondering if you actually get sales from that website? Just a curiousity.

TB said...

Wanda, I just read further down in your blog, and realized that Wandaful Quilts was vey recently created. I think you did a nice job with the pics and descriptions of the quilts.

Elaine Adair said...

BEEEeutiful, as always!

Do you ever make a 'clunker'?