Friday, December 28, 2007

Exciting mail

I went out to the mailbox yesterday and there was a large mailing bag in the box with the mail. I'm thinking to myself "But I haven't ordered anything". When I got it out I saw that it was from Canada. It was from Joyce. What a surprise!! I had admired this green one on her blog. If you go to her blog (click on her name) and go to her August and September 2007 archives you will see all of the bags she has made plus a link to the site she found the directions on. Actually I just found out that if you click on the picture it will also take you to her site. The neat thing about the shape of the bag is that the bottom is square instead of rectangular so something wider will fit in it. And don't you think the colorwash way she used the greens is perfect for me?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!LUCKY YOU,wig.

Elsie Montgomery said...

What a lovely surprise! Joyce, if you are listening, great job!

Wanda, thanks also for the link to directions for this gem.

meggie said...

Isnt that just gorgeous! What a lovely surprise.

Judith said...

That bag looks great, I also have been admiring it,

Anonymous said...

I have not wandered out to check any one else's blog. But I surely will check out this one. Love that bag! What a lovely treat for you.

J~MT

TB said...

Yes, perfect for you Wanda! I'll check her site.