Monday, December 24, 2007

One last tablerunner

While looking for fabric to back the other table centerpieces, I found 4 squares already done and the pieces for 4 more all together in a baggie for a tablerunner leftover from a class I taught. I decided I might as well finish it. I usually sew at night while I watch house hunters and decorating shows on HGTV. I used the featherstitch on my sewing machine to decorate the turned under edges of the pieces.
The family party is at my house tonight, so I'm off to concentrate on food.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

I really like that! Using just the one stitch sems to calm the crazy of the fabrics. I'll have to remember this for a future project.
Have a wonderful Christmas!

meggie said...

Very effective!

It is Christmas Day here, & it is raining lightly, & is lovely & cool!
Hope your Christmas is joyous.

Anonymous said...

Wanda ~ Your Christmas colors are as bright as a Christmas string of lights. Love the feather stitch on patchwork pieces. I have enjoyed catching up with all that you have posted since the 14th of Dec... All of your Christmas runners, going back to the polka dot piece, pin wheels, your baking, and enjoying your squirrel and birds. Don't know how you fit it all in a day. "Wandaful" you certainly live up to your new blog name in all you do! Merry Christmas ~ J~MT