Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas things

I found a piece white sparkly felt in the remnant section and decided to use my embroidery machine to make some little ornaments. After the embroidery was done I backed them with another piece of the felt, stuffed them lightly and added a hanger of ribbon or thread. I might add them as decoration on the packages. When I first had an embroidery machine (1995) I bought several of the design cards that you insert into the machine. This was one that I did in about 2000. It just lays on my coffee table and makes me happy.
The countdown is here, only 2 days left to get everything done. Checking my list, and checking it twice...........

4 comments:

Elsie Montgomery said...

Wanda, you are one of the most creative people I've ever known. I bet you don't watch television!

Merry Christmas and thank you for sharing your goodies with us.

Joyce said...

The ornaments are very cute. Anyone would love to have one of those on a gift!

meggie said...

Those little ornaments are lovely.

I also love the mat on the coffee table- that would make me happy too!

Merry Christmas Wanda.

TB said...

I love the ornaments; I could see myself making those if I had an embroidery machine (probably never will because of cost). Nice work!