Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thanks to Mrs. Mel

I have been wanting to create a second blog to sell some things but couldn't come up with a name. Well divine inspiration intervened and Mrs. Mel came up with a title for me. It is Wandaful Quilts and is up and running as of today. You can click on the link here or go to my sidebar where it says MY BLOG-SHOP and click on the link there, again thanks to Mrs. Mel.

I hope to be adding things on a regular basis and I started out with kits of squares to make colorwash type wallhangings like mine. Of course the quilting police won't visit you to see if that is what you used them for, as I am sure there are other uses as well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect name for you ~ WANDAFUL Quilts! And to Mrs. Mel... I don't know her but she is definetely correct. I will check it out ASAP.

J~MT.

Kristin L said...

That's Wandaful! Good luck with this endeavor -- I'm sure your quilts and kits will enrich many lives.

Joyce said...

What a Wandaful name for your site. Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

I don't know who Mrs. Mel is but what a awesome name, perfect for you!

Jean C

meggie said...

Wandaful name, & Wandaful idea!
Good Luck!!

Vicki W said...

That's a PERFECT name!