Thursday, December 28, 2023

Border blocks................


The big fold up section at the back of my sewing cabinet is covered with green goodness.









I continued to design the border blocks with 2 sizes of squares and got all 20 blocks for the 2 sides of the quilt sewn last night.










Now I need to design and sew the 7 blocks for the top and 7 blocks for the bottom and figure out how I'm going to make the 4 corner blocks.  I also need to decide if the center blocks are in their final arrangement.

I cut the binding for a wallhanging that is already quilted so I'll get that sewn on today too.

9 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

nice progress,I luv the prints! happy sewing!

Julierose said...

What lovely Green Goodness you have to work wit11;00046 here in the teeming rains today--plus 17-20 mph winds... goof inside day...
hugs, julierose

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

looks like you want to get done with the green quilt top this year!!

Anonymous said...

💜

Connie said...

Lovely, I specially am drawn to the pretty tea cup and tea pot fabric . . . so pretty.

Barbara Anne said...

Looking good and I love where your imagination and design ideas are taking you and this wonderful green quilt!

Hugs!

Vicki W said...

Those greens are nice to have to work with during the gray winter days. Looks like you are going to have another finish for December!

JJM said...

As you continue to play with your greens, I continue to enjoy your progress. And always look forward to what you add. The prints you have in your hand picked stock is an awesome fabric store in itself.

JJM

Patty said...

Fabulous greens! I especially liked that print in the top center in the first picture. Big leaves outlined with red - what a cool, dramatic fabric.