Wednesday, September 6, 2023

I found them............


 While looking through the box of African fabrics I found a plastic bag that contained the Flying Geese blocks that I had made a few years ago.  I have enough cut for 30 more blocks so I need to figure out how many I actually need.  I chose some fabrics to cut today and I need to get the center section up on a design wall so I can do some planning.  I'm looking forward to Thursday when we dip back down to the 70s and have lower humidity.

8 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

Those are so pretty,they will blend beautifully with the other blocks,this quilt is going to be awesome!

Nancy said...

These are so appealing. Look forward to seeing them assembled.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

glad you found them, they look really great. I think our cooler weather should come around tomorrow also - it can't come fast enough for sure I'm getting darn tired of these 90's

Julierose said...

Nice to have found them--lovely African fabrics!!
SO humid today--DP already at 76 and temp 84 at 10 am. I went out really early and did our food shopping and put a pot roast in the slo-cooker for tonight--so now I get to relax--
The one line of hand quilting I did last night re-strained my left hand--I will
have to finish up with machine quilting--hugs, Julierose Stay cool....

Nann said...

Hooray! You always find the lost item in the last place you look. LOL.

JJM said...

It sure feels good when you find what you’re looking for. AND ~ what a grand find too, perfect to add to your African elephant top.

I have put Sandwich, IL weather App on my iPad … and it looks like a nice weather week for the Fair.

JJM

Patty said...

I love the pattern upon pattern overload!

sue s said...

It's great that you found these. I look forward to seeing the quilt that comes from them!