Thursday, January 17, 2008

The mailman has arrived!

I just received these fabrics in the mail. I couldn't get a photo that did them justice, they are so beautiful and saturated with color.

Terri had asked about my photography awhile back and I went to visit her blog afterwards, and then I visited her fabric shop. I couldn't help myself, I had to have these 2 new Kaffes on the top left and then I saw these realistic leaves and flowers. The next time I went back to her blog she had a link to a site for patterns for hospital gowns for a friend you know may have to stay in there for awhile. Click on her name to go to her blog and there is a link there to her store also. Thanks Terri for the fast service and the reasonable prices! To make it easier here is the link to the store where I bought the fabric.


5 comments:

meggie said...

Luscious fabrics indeed!

Anonymous said...

Those fabrics just take my breath away also! I agree Wanda they are absolutely beautiful. The depth of color is unbelievable. Every piece is a work of art.

Thanks for the ordering info. J~MT

imquilternity said...

Wanda,

You are very generous to mention me in your blog. It's one of the reasons I visit you every day. You are always so willing to provide information, resources, & ideas in addition to sharing all your GORGEOUS quilts with us!

Thank you!
Terri

Dixie Redmond said...

Of course you needed those fabrics, Wanda! And thanks so much for the hospital gown pattern. I have a friend who has been in the hospital and another who will go in.

Terry said...

I just recently discovered your blog. I just love the photos of your projects. The colors are amazing and I love the ideas you give. Thanks, Terry