Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A link for you

Michael5000 asked me in the comments the other day if I had ever done a corduroy quilt. I have the collection of corduroy scraps (in the cold, cold attic) but never got around to it. One thing I did do though is add corduroy squares into nursing home lap quilts. The residents love feeling the soft and fuzzy squares. And.......I do intend to make one of all corduroy, and the scraps in the attic are from the 70's. That should be interesting.

If you have never been to Michael's blog, you need to get over there and see the latest quilt he finished.

3 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

Will that be very heavy?

Michael5000 said...

I've been shouted out! I've been shouted out! : )

Anonymous said...

It boggles my mind ! It's wonderful and one of a kind.
LD