Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday

Thank you everyone for your condolences and prayers. Aunt Marian did have a long life and I'm glad she has the release from her arthritic pains at last. The funeral is Friday.

I didn't have any pictures ready for blogging so I went back into my archives of garden pictures. This one was called Zebrina I think. It self seeds so I had them for a couple years and then they were gone. It was a beautiful day yesterday and today is starting out nicely as well. I love the fall weather with the cooler nights.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful flower! My thoughts are with you.

Anonymous said...

Zebrina~ another beauty. Love the color of blossom and its foliage.

Autumn ... my favorite time of year too.

J~MT

Karen said...

I just got the latest e-mail newsletter from Fine Gardening and it looks to me like one of their flower pictures offered as computer wall paper is the same flower as yours.

http://www.taunton.com/finegardening/wallpaper/malva-sylvestris.aspx

meggie said...

Sorry for your loss.
That is a lovely flower.

Cathi said...

Absolutely gorgeous flower! Love the colour -- and your photography!

Anonymous said...

re: Country Living magazine

"It's Green! Natur-Fil Bamboo Batting is made of 50% renewable bamboo and 50% organic cotton blend batting. It's also machine-washable".

Has anyone used this batting?

J~MT

Anonymous said...

A member of my quilt guild has used the organic batting and loves it ! She is a professional quilter and said it handles beautifully with a longarm machine. Since it is fairly new on the market she has not had to wash her quilts.
Louise