Sunday, September 29, 2024

A few pinwheels...................


I sewed a few of the pinwheel blocks yesterday (12") but mostly was reading yesterday.

I'm officially done mowing my grass, forever.  I had a battery powered mower and the charger got caught on the rope on my garage door and was yanked out of the socket and cracked when it hit the cement floor in the garage.  The mower was 25 years old and the company no longer stocks parts for their mowers of that age.  I had intended to quit at the end of this year anyway.  A neighbor on the street behind me mowed my grass with a riding mower the morning of the day I got my new pacemaker.  I had never met him before.  I had asked the neighbor next door if they would finish the season for me and I guess they told him I needed help.  I went out to talk to him and thanked him and he said this is what neighbors do, help each other.

No comments: