Thursday, September 5, 2024

Sewing started..................


I have 6 of the 11 columns webbed together.  I should be able to finish the top today.






If you want a preview of the quilts in Kaffe's new book Quilts on an English Farm you can go to Glorious Color's website shop  because she offers kits for lots of them.  Click on 'Kaffe Fassett Quilt fabric packs by book' and then click on the book title.  If you click on each photo it will enlarge a little.  The photos are a little dark so the ones in the book are prettier.

 

10 comments:

Julierose said...

You have made a lot of progress on that webbing...;)))
54 degrees here this morning--off early for my "Wellness" appt with MD...no sewing going on--too nice out to sit inside for these halcyon days...;)))
hugs, Julierose

Donna said...

I will Never be that fast! Really pretty colors!
hugs
Donna

cityquilter grace said...

ooh thanks for the tip...rushing right over....lol

Linda said...

Looking forward to seeing your (fast) finish! I checked out that website and promptly fell in love with Pearly Dream! Have you read his Quilts in an English Village?

patty a. said...

I checked out the fabric packs. The blushing nine patch and the windmill quilts look like ones you would have made.

Mary said...

Wow. There are some real beauties in Kaffe's new book.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I looked at the site you mentioned - lots of pretty quilts!!

Barbara Anne said...

As always, you're quick as a rabbit in getting tops together! Well done! This will be such a happy quilt.
Cool here and it's such a treat.

Hugs!

Cathy said...

Oh, I had to look through the book. I think I like Beanstalks the best and it looks pretty easy too!

Connie said...

You are so prolific in your quilt-making. I am always amazed :)