Sunday, September 22, 2024

A Cleanup day..................


Last year in June I moved my Kaffe Fassett fabrics up to the main level.  The two green bins are where I return pieces I have used recently, planning on working them back into the shelves where they belong some day.  Well that day was yesterday.  it took over 3 hours because the bins were full.





As I worked my way through the piles I found 3 more dark blues and one more light one that I may use in my blue pinwheel quilt. The piece on the bottom left is my very last piece of this older print.  It is about 9" x 22".  I will only be cutting 4 six inch triangles from it and that will leave me a piece about 6" x 9".  The folded fan fabric is a little darker than it looks in this photo.




Later in the day I attempted to clean off table top in my studio.  One of the things on the table was this page I saved from  calendar.  I was intrigued by the white, gray, beige and orange color scheme.  Now that I have a photo of it I can put the page in the recycle bin.  

After spending 2 hours on this project I have half of the table uncovered.  I need to learn how to work faster........

No comments: