Wednesday, September 11, 2024

First finish for September 2024...............


The name of the free pattern I used was Spa Quads and I think that had something to do with the fabric line they designed it for.  I need to come up with a new way to refer to it.  Graffiti comes to mind but it's not quite what I want.

It is 59" x 79" and has Hobbs 80/20 batting in it.  All of the fabrics, front, back, and binding are from e Bond's fabric lines (I believe there are 3 lines: Glyphs, Ravel, and Root).


This pattern was perfect for large prints.

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very striking quilt! How about "Out of the Box"?

Linda said...

Love the finish, the fabrics look wonderful together. I agree on finding a new name. :D

Julierose said...

Definitely different;))) It does look like wall graffitti;))
60 here and sunny once again--yay!!:)))
I sewed the 1st to 2nd long strip and 3rd to 4th of lego blocks.
They are 52" long--A lot to handle for me==one more long one to sew both together into a flimsy. ;)))
Hugs, Julierose

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

it does have a Graffiti look about it

patty a. said...

Love it!

JJM said...

It’s a unique pattern and you have made it special with your fabrics.

Vicki W said...

It really is a very nice pattern and those fabrics are glorious!

audrey said...

This is fantastic looking! Your fabrics really make it come alive.:)

Esther Taylor said...

Square Dance. It reminds me of when we went do-ce-do around each other during a square dance. :)