Friday, September 20, 2024

Fiber fun.............


I made a couple more blocks yesterday after running some errands.  I have lots more short strips, the size in the small blocks, in the scrap bag so I'll continue making the small blocks in spare moments.  I'm thinking of a medallion style quilt at this point.






I searched through my oldest Kaffe fabrics and came up with two more light fabrics.  I have one more in the basement.  Now I need to find a few more dark fabrics and get them pressed and cut.  I haven't turned on an iron yet so I can't start sewing the pinwheel blocks yet.





While out running errands yesterday I found a miniature Chrysanthemum plant for $1.  I briefly considered buying 3 of them and replanting one of my porch pots.  Then I came to my senses and just bought one for my kitchen.


 

No comments: