Saturday, September 21, 2024

Blue again...................

I searched through the Philip Jacobs prints and found some more dark blue fabrics and then found 2 more Brandon Mably light blue fabrics.  I turned on the iron and pressed them and also all of the squares that I have already sewn, enough for twelve 12" pinwheels.  Then it was die cutting time.


I mixed the new prints in with some others that were already cut, for 5 more sets to make 3 pinwheel blocks each.  I think I'll save this sewing for after I get the new pacemaker on Thursday.  I'm thinking they might like me to relax for a day or two after that.

I did some research: a/k/a looking through Kaffe books and petting fabric for a couple hours.
I also made time to go through my closet and pull 10 items to take to the local thrift shop.  I also had some books for them.  While I'm there it's always fun to look through everything that others have donated.

1 comment:

cityquilter grace said...

aahh perusing kaffe's books...a slippery slope indeed