Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Blocks 23, 24, and 25..............


Here is another of my favorite Winged Square blocks.  I hope it will fit in well with the others.









I thought the white with black print would look lighter and I thought the greens were possibly too dark.  Surprise, neither of those is true.  I really like this block but I'm not sure it will make the final cut.





I have the parts ready to sew another block today.









I need to take a photo of this in the daytime.  The cabinet makes a shadow on the bottom rows at night.  This isn't a final layout; I have another block in progress and one more cut ready to sew.  I will decide which 3 blocks are coming out when all of the blocks are finished.  At that point I'll also decide if I need to make any more blocks.




 

8 comments:

Cherie Moore said...

Oh, I like the pink one too. All the light ones together sure make a party ;-)

Julierose said...

This is so lovely all together--It reminds me of cut glass crystal reflecting the sun's rays..stunning work hugs, Julierose

patty a. said...

More pretty blocks. Maybe if the green fabric would have been darker there would have been a better contrast with the B&W fabric but then again maybe it would just end up being a dark block. I will be watching to see if you are able to use it or it ends up an orphan.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I think all of those blocks should work out well

Linda Swanekamp said...

This quilt has a light and airy feel. It is looking marvelous even though it needs tinkering and tweaking.

Vicki W said...

You are starting to make me think that I need to make some of these blocks with all of the scraps that I've been cutting.

Nann said...

You're going to sew yourself into a second quilt.....

Betty C said...

I like it. Very pretty.