Sunday, February 13, 2022

A favorite block..........


Occasionally there is a block that I really love and this is one of them.  It will just be part of the crowd in the quilt but it is a star on its own.







This is the next batch of triangles that I cut and sewed.  I had 2 sets of squares already cut and thought one of them would work with them.  Now I'm not sure.






This is the set of 3 that I thought I was going to use with them.









This is the other set of 3 squares that was already cut.  I'm just not sure of either one of them so I won't sew this block yet.



 

6 comments:

Julierose said...

oh that red one is so very special--it could be a medallion center all on its own...so pretty--perfect for Valentine's Day isn't it?
Lovely work on these, Wanda So enjoying watching them all come to life..
hugs on a snlwy morning Julierose

JJM said...

Your favorite block is striking… anxious to see what you’ll do with the other.

JJM

Linda Swanekamp said...

How very Valentine the red one!

Connie said...

How fun . . . they look like they would be hard to keep all the points perfect, but I'll just bet that you could do it with your eye closed :)

Needled Mom said...

I love that red one too.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love seeing this quilt grow block by block