Tuesday, February 8, 2022

3 blocks.............


I love these Winged Square blocks so much I had to make some more.








I love this one, red violet with lime green.  It's pretty obvious none of these have been pressed yet.








This one has a strange mix but it still works, periwinkle blue with pink and yellow orange and yellow.








I needed to drive to the post office and mail some letters.  When I got home this was my odometer reading.  I bought this van on March 31, 2004 so it took me almost 18 years to reach this number of miles.  I don't have any dents yet unlike my previous van that hit a deer and was rear ended.

10 comments:

patty a. said...

I like your new blocks and the mix of colors.

Julierose said...

Lovely new blocks...nice pairings...hugs, Julierose

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love your blocks. The van has lasted you well hasn't it. As we get older we have been putting less mileage on our vehicles too

Elle said...

Great blocks!

I drive like you do. My 6yo car is just shy of 29,000 miles.

JJM said...

Your creativity shows with each of your latest blocks. Fabric combinations like none other.

Hang onto your car as long as you can, the new ones today have way too many accessories and gadgets on them that making driving a chore. We bought a new car a couple years ago and still don’t know what all those buttons and gadgets do.

JJM

Linda Swanekamp said...

Great blocks! Glad your van is reliable and low mileage.

Needled Mom said...

Those are good looking locks. That is low mileage. I’m at 66,000 in four years!

Vicki W said...

I love when I catch the odometer at zeroes. It's such a cool geeky thing!

Penny said...

You're doing even better than i am mileage-wise! I have a 2002 Honda Civic with just over 150,000 miles. It's showing its age simply because I don't have a garage, but I intend to keep it until I can find a good electric car that I want to buy. (NOT a Tesla!)

Chookyblue...... said...

Wow that's amazing......I do that in 2-3 years......