Thursday, February 17, 2022

4 more blocks........view from the computer chair................


I'm in the final stretch.  I like the layout I have now but I probably will still move the blocks around.  I have the photo I can always come back to if I decide this is what I want to sew.







At the other end of the wall I have some of the blocks I pulled out of the mix and added to the dark blocks in red tones.





There is also a pile of 6 dark blue and green blocks not being used.

Below are the 4 newest blocks.







  



10 comments:

Cherie Moore said...

I like the layout where you see larger squares along with smaller squares. Nice new blocks :). Love the orange one.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

looks great

Julierose said...

Looks really wonderful; I love that blue "cabbage" flower block--great use of that fabric...nice work in progress hugs, Julierose

patty a. said...

The new blocks fit perfectly into the mix of your previously made light blocks. I can see how the green and blue blocks wouldn't fit in with the reds and oranges. You might have to make one in warm colors and another in cool colors.

sue s said...

Wow! This is really taking shape now and I love the large/small block elements that show up. Your new blocks are so pretty too!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That looks amazing!!!

JJM said...

The hours you have put into this quilt top really shows. I’m sure when you go to bed at night you’re still sewing those blocks in your sleep. This has been one great creation with each block one of a kind.

JJM

Kristin said...

I love all your blocks! I also love the secondary design effect of the lighter squares in the layout on the top right.

Wtrstone said...

love the last pale green block with that little pop of red-orange... could do a whole quilt based on those colors!

Chantal said...

I love the view you have from your computer chair. All those softer tones together look, to me, cheerful and summer-ish. Beautiful! ;^)