Wednesday, February 9, 2022

2 blocks............


I got 2 blocks sewn yesterday after spending some time cleaning off tables again.  There are 2 different greens and one consistent light in this one.






The light fabric in this block is an early Brandon Mably print.  I was lucky enough to find some of it a couple years ago.  There are 5 different rose color prints in the mix in this one.

I'm going to move my improv strip pieced blocks down to the double design wall in the basement today.  I have a few more blocks to trim.




 

6 comments:

Cherie Moore said...

I like these light blocks. Amazing you know all the Kaffe collective prints but i suppose i shouldn’t be surprised since you’ve been using them for so many years :)

Julierose said...

Neat colors--I especially like the green one;)) hugs, Julierose

patty a. said...

Love the movement in the background fabric in the green block. So fun!

JJM said...

I see and feel SPRING in your new blocks, so refreshing .

JJM

Lesley Gilbert said...

I love the first block with those fans and greens. I had to zoom in when you said 2 different greens, as I didn't notice first glance. The 'circles' in the 2nd block remind me of Suffolk Puffs :)

Cida said...

AMEI A BIBLIOTECA CONFUSA 2

ABRAÇOS