Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Prismatic Garden

Continuing from yesterday's post, the one above is Prismatic Garden 2. I thought I had named it Midnight Garden, but when I found my information from a show it had been in, its name is Part Sun, Part Shade, Acidic Soil. It was sold at the show, so again all I had was a slide so this one too has been changed to digital by my son.
This is best picture I have of this one. It was made from the leftovers of several of the previous pieces. Since I don't even have pictures of some of them, I'm guessing from memory that this is about #8. I no longer have this one either so I can't get a better photo. Lesson to myself: always take the best picture possible, I may need it later.

More tomorrow.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Stunning! And thanks again for the picture posting tips.

Joyce said...

I totally love these two pieces. I may have to try that technique. A great way to use scraps but who would ever guess. They are just wonderful.

meggie said...

Like Joyce, once I get my sewing mojo back again, I would love to try this tecnique out. I will have to see if I can find a triangle -I guess the quilt shops will have them?

Candy Schultz said...

That top one is my favorite so far of all you have shown. Your work is so inspiring.