Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Crazy Piecing and Flowers

This is another wallhanging that has been published. It is in a hard covered book in 1996 from House of White Birches named "Log Cabins for Everyone". It was one of my quilts that were published that actually had a payment for its use. They named it crazy logs and hung it diagonally on the wall. I wrote the instructions for piecing and they did a good job of illustrating it. I don't use a foundation when I make crazy piecing. Then I can piece a chain of 4 or more blocks at a time. The flowers look so nice right after a rain. We had big storms yesterday morning. No one needed an alarm clock around here. It was one of the noisiest but only about an inch of rain.

3 comments:

meggie said...

Lovely Crazy piecing, & such pretty simple little flowers.

Joyce said...

Love crazy piecing too. I really like your border fabric. THere is nothing like black and white to set off a lot of colors.

Candy Schultz said...

I have that book.