Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Ready to Sew

I have thought this one was ready to sew together 3 times in the last 4 days and each time I would change a few of the triangles. Last night I decided it is ready. It will change a lot in the sewing. The 2 colors that are in the tips of the triangles will be greatly reduced in size with the seams so whatever that end of the triangle is doing in the design now will be changed. Today is grocery day for my parents and I have a software class to attend this afternoon. I hope I will get all of the individual squares (4 triangles) sewn together by tonight. Then I can judge once more if it is ready to be sewn together or if something needs to be changed.

4 comments:

Lucie said...

Hello Wanda,

I just discovered your blog recently and have quite enjoyed your wonderful sense of colour and creativity. I am just starting to quilt doll size quilts. It is quite the adventure.
lucette

meggie said...

I look forward to checking out your posts every day. I love this one, but can see it will change once it is sewn together.

Cindy said...

How do you quilt these? Do you quilt in the ditch or do an all over stitching? Love the colours!

Dixie Redmond said...

I love visiting your colorful haven. I will come here in Winter especially, to remember what color is like ;-)