Monday, June 19, 2023

Triangle boost...................


There is a 3 tier storage box in the basement where I put leftover triangles and squares sewn.  I have all sizes and 2" finished has the most pieces in it.  I sorted through them yesterday and pulled out matching sets of 4 sewn squares and also sets of 4 triangles to sew that I think might work for the Fonthill quilt.  I found enough suitable fabrics for 18 pinwheels and a few singles that might work in the center panel.


This is the section where I added 3 plants.  The one on the bottom left doesn't show too well but It will probably get as large as the one on the right.



My garage pots are filling in nicely.  This group is between the 2 overhead doors.







These 3 are at the right side of the garage.  I have never done all Snapdragons in a pot before so I don't know if they will bloom all summer.






I love this Coral Bell plant.  The flowers are so delicate and it looks so great next to my huge green Coral Bell.






I love these two next to each other too.

 

10 comments:

Julierose said...

That copper colored coral bell is beautiful--what a lovely color--my son brought me a lovely purple petunia -- it is huge and covered in blooms...I'll have to remember to keep dead-heading it for continuing blooms...
63 here this morning and cloudy --going for my haircut at 11:30 so it will most likely rain hahaha
Hugs, Julierose

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I used to have a couple coral bell plants but they seemed to have disappeared years ago I kind of forgot about them until you mentioned it just now

Quiltdivajulie said...

Beautiful plant combinations! And finding those triangles already cut was a nice bonus.

Libby in TN said...

The deer ate my coral bells down to nubbins last year; I need to replace them.

Linda Swanekamp said...

The plants are growing beautifully and the different shades of greens look fantastic. Love finding bonus parts.

JJM said...

Great Monday morning post ~ it is so nice to see your many garden and potted plants all looking so pretty. You’re doing a good job keeping them well watered . Hope your drought comes to an end soon.

JJM

Nann said...

Nice to have units you can use on hand! Your flowers are lovely.

Barbara Anne said...

How marvelous to have so many already made HSTs that may be good for use in Fonthill's center!

What pretty flower groupings you have. :)

Hugs!

Anne Kirby said...

Yes, your snapdragons will cheerfully bloom all summer! Enjoy!

Patty said...

That is a lot of triangles! Your Cora bells and pots are beautiful!