Saturday, June 21, 2008

Answers to comments

Leonna, you are a no reply blogger because your email address isn't in your profile settings. The flower pounding post was on Elsie's site. Here is a link to Amazon with 2 flower pounding books. Maybe Elsie can tell you more.

KS--your question was if I had chosen fabrics to suggest my front garden in the photo I showed.....actually I didn't realize how much the colors looked like that photo until KristinL mentioned it in her comment. I just started out with all of my newest batiks, which just happened to be greens and blues and a sprinkling of flower colors. I wanted the feel of a summer day with a nice breeze and a blue sky and I have a huge stash to choose from.

Elaine asked about my counter. The Neocounter that shows on my blog was added late fall or early winter. I will try to go back and find the date. The counter that reached 50,000 is my sitemeter counter which is visible only to me. There is a little logo on my blog but you can't see my stats. When the Neocounter reaches 50,000 I'll give another prize. That should be in about 2 months unless some of you readers leave me.

4 comments:

Sequana said...

You can't get rid of me now until I win some sort of prize.....*L*

I love the colors in this latest design of yours, btw.

TB said...

Leave you! Not a chance!

Anonymous said...

Don't you find it fascinating to see how many countries your viewers are from?
Some of those countries didn't even exist when WE were in school.KS

Leonna said...

Thanks for the links. I'll also look into putting my email address in my profile.
You are permenently in my "must see" favorites list.