Thursday, July 26, 2007

More Triangles

I mentioned the Easy Angle tool in the last post. After I cut all of those reds with that new tool, I cut a bunch of colorwash calicoes. I used some to make one small wallhanging and the rest were layered on 3 nesting cookie sheets. Several times when I ran across these trays I was tempted to just give them away and last December even thought about throwing them away (because I needed the trays for current squares of batiks). On New Year's Eve day, I finally made the decision I couldn't throw them away, I had to sew them. I didn't have any other big project in the works so I started in on them and by midnight had this quilt top done. It is a baby size quilt and is one of the ones I quilted in Jan. '07.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I think I need that tool. I love the look of triangles but have never enjoyed cutting them. Love what you have done with them.

meggie said...

I love this one, & really like the colours too. I am not fond of red, so this one appeals to me more. I really like the versatility of triangles.