Friday, July 27, 2007

More baby quilts

Here are some more of the baby quilts that finally got finished early this year. The one above was made while teaching a class from a Jan Mullens book.
This one I named Twisted Rail. It was one of the variations I came up with after experimenting with cutting Rail Fence blocks diagonally.
I taught the Trip Around the World class many times a year for several years so I always had one in progress to demonstrate the process. This one sold several bolts of the kitty border fabric for the store I taught at.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the top one. What's it called? Is it for sale? I think your self portrait is SO flattering.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

to cuz double u, yes my portrait looks just like me, I'll have to go out and get more blue hair gel though.
email me privately if you are serious about "is it for sale".

Candy Schultz said...

I love the green one. Every time I look at it I see it differently.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Thanks Candy, I love the zig zag lines that it made. It was a happy accident coming up with this layout.
Wanda

meggie said...

I love them all! I think bright is best for baby quilts. Love the twisted rail idea.

Candy Schultz said...

Oh I love them all.

vanessa said...

Beautiful colors! I love baby quilts best, especially when they have bright and happy colors!