Wandaful Quilts

Visit my blog shop https://wandafulquilts.blogspot.com for items for sale: wall art, mini art, quilt tops, fabric groupings. It is an ever changing group of items.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Floral Colorwash



This colorwash is made with multicolor floral prints. That is the selection of fabrics I started with in 1990 when I made the first colorwash quilt. Over the years of being the buyer for 2 stores and teaching this method of designing many times, I accumulated a pretty large selection of the floral fabrics.


I store my squares in the disposable aluminum cookie sheets which stack very nicely. I can get 25 trays stacked inside a blanket storage box.

1 comment:

Mary Gomberg said...

Wanda, I am thoroughly enjoying your blog! Your memory of your first Nancy Crow class is very interesting, as is the quilt you made there. Brava!!