Monday, July 19, 2021

Still searching............


I'm still searching for the cornerstone fabric for the dark/bright Economy block quilt.  These are both prints but will read as a solid from a distance.  Click on the photo to see them better.  This Sharks teeth sashing print is navy and white.


I'm still working on the descriptions, photos, and prices on things for my next pop-up shop later this month.  My coffee table and another little table are the inventory area for all of the fabric packs and scrap bags plus a little miscellaneous.

If you want a 24 hour head start on purchasing (or just to have fun looking at the offerings) you need to be on my email list - form to fill in is on the right side bar. If you have already signed up you don't need to sign up again.  If you have changed your email address since you signed up you will want to sign up again.  We will only ship to US addresses again this time.

6 comments:

Lesley Gilbert said...

I'd be tempted at batik fabrics but the postage is too prohibitive to the UK, not that I need any more fabrics/scraps, but yours always look so inviting. We've had two days of hot sunshine and I forgot to water my plants last nice; I can see they'll need a good drink tonight to revive them. I just stayed indoors with the blinds down. Hope the weather was kind to you over the weekend :)

Linda Swanekamp said...

Loving the looks of those batik bags. I saw the shark tooth fabric on sale at Connecting Threads, but did not pull the trigger.

patty a. said...

Looks like you have lots of goodies for sale!

Florida Farm Girl said...

I would never have paid that shark's tooth fabric any mind even if I had seen it anywhere had you not used it here. It's a fabulous accent fabric. Whatever you choose for the cornerstones will work, 'cause that's what you do so well.

Lynn Dykstra said...

The sharks teeth is such a great sashing!
I may copy that idea...

Quiltdivajulie said...

Of those two cornerstones, I like the aboriginal dot more.