Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Beautiful summer day.............


Some cutting got done, staystitching around one quilt top, but no progress on a project.

I love this view out my dining room window.  The Hosta at lower left is the one I split into 2 pieces for my front garden and one piece for a friend.  Also I have a very small piece of it in a pot hoping it will fill out.  The piece I put back in the ground is looking good like it was never disturbed.  That is because I just pull the sections apart; I never cut the Hosta root.


This poor plant is so battered.  I don't know what comes through in the night and breaks off the leaves.  I have another one in a pot on my driveway and it is doing fine.

I'm still working on pop-up shop items for the shop that will open next week.  If you want a 24 hour head start on purchasing (or just to have fun looking at the offerings) you need to be on my email list - form to fill in is on the right side bar. If you have already signed up you don't need to sign up again.  If you have changed your email address since you signed up you will want to sign up again.  We will only ship to US addresses again this time.

 

3 comments:

patty a. said...

That poor canna is a bit rough! LOL!! That is strange that something is damaging it, but leaves the other one alone.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Most of my flowers recovered from the Saturday deluge. Today it is hazy which I heard is from wildfire smoke- holy cow, I live in Buffalo. That is a lot of smoke.

Cathi said...

You have a beautiful view out of that window! I love seeing pictures of your garden.