Saturday, July 17, 2021

Planting little pots...........


I forgot to take a photo of the little pots I planted and this photo of tomatoes was the only one left in my "photos to post" folder.  When I was at W*lm*rt last week I bought some annuals that were on sale to plant in little pots to place here and there for color.  I got the Zinnias planted and the pink and white striped Vinca.  I still have some little pink Begonias to plant today.  They were only 75 cents each so they had to come home with me.  The rain has missed us the last 2 days so maybe I can get the space on the other side of my porch planted. 

4 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Deluging rain here, so no garden examination today. I would love to get some zinnias now as the bunnies ate all my zinnia seedling when they got 6 inches high. All the flowers out there must be waterlogged.

sue s said...

We also got a steady, continual rain ALL DAY yesterday and many isolated showers the past 3 days. Talk about waterlogged plants! But I really feel sorry for the folks in Detroit, who flooded in the June storms and flooded again this week- many with repairs started that were then ruined. I can live with wet plants.

Wendy Heinz said...

With all the droughts and lack of rain, I hope you don't get unlucky with the tomatoes.

Quiltdivajulie said...

We picked up some artemisia plants a couple of years back from the deep discount area - they are perennials and are huge again this year. Sometimes those discounted plants really amaze.