Sunday, July 11, 2021

More Economy blocks............


Here is another un-pressed Economy block, photo taken in daylight.  I made 5 more blocks so I must turn on the iron today.  I have 4 more blocks to make and need to do some cutting first.





I took the day off yesterday from garden work.  We had some nice gentle rain for a good part of the day and got a quarter inch  by 6:30 p.m.  More gentle rain is predicted for today and tomorrow so maybe we will get an inch altogether.  More rain predicted for following days too.  This is the view from my kitchen window to the closest patch of Purple Coneflowers. 

5 comments:

Julierose said...

those cone flowers are really graceful and pretty...
Neat economy block colors...cooler here today; overcast and muggy.
hugs, Julierose

Cherie in St Louis said...

I’m particularly drawn to the colors in this one…..I think it’s the light fabric bringing out the purple/blue and greens….beautiful. I’m sure the gentle rain is just what is needed for all your new plants :). Hot irons in hot weather…..yuck ;-)

JJM said...

Lovely Cone flower blossoms just pop out against the green foliage. Much like your economy block you just finished. Looking at your economy blocks from yesterday, I’m getting excited to see all up on your design wall.

JJM

patty a. said...

Your coneflowers are pretty! Since I was gone most of Saturday and Sunday it rained all day, I will have to go out after work (Monday) and see what mine are doing. I haven't visited them in a few days.

Vivian Helena said...

we are changing our email and moving to Vegas. I don't see where to some blogs don't change when notified other ways. So my new email will be vivianhelena42@gmail.com. And can be done now. Thanks, vivian. you are really motivating, and want to get to my quilting but have to get the moving behinds us!
I see below it is already in use. Yeah!