Thursday, July 29, 2021

A relaxation day...............


It was another hot, hot day so it was time to relax. Last night I sewed a few of the 16 patch strips into their group of 4.



I had strips ironed and stacked ready to cut 6 stars with my die cutter a couple weeks ago.  I decided yesterday was the day to cut them and I sewed the first one.


Today is the big day, the pop-up shop opens at noon to everyone on my email list.  You will be getting an email at 12 noon EDT with a password and link to get into the shop.  If you don't see it, check your junk/spam folder.  

One thing I wanted to mention is that we have a flat rate of $8 for USPS shipping so no matter how many items you purchase in one sale, the shipping is just $8.

Tomorrow at noon the shop will be open to everyone.



 

8 comments:

patty a. said...

You have some nice contrast going on with the strips; that can be hard with prints! The star block is fabulous! Good luck with your pop up shop! I hope you sell out.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love that star block! The color strips in the 16 patch are wonderful.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Two absolutely delicious photos this morning - swoon!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Looking forward to seeing your sale - very hot here too it was 85 at 10PM last night!

Julierose said...

Love those strip sets, Wanda--great color pairings!! I need to use up my jelly rolls and make a 16-patch block...but today, after PT, I am resting!! You betcha--quite a workout...
hugs, Julierose

Vicki W said...

I'm starting to look for a new project to bust out my drawer of blue scraps. I realized that I just need to look back though your blog. All the inspiration and ideas I need are right here!

Anne Ibach said...

And there's another fabric I wish I could get my hands on.. the white plink. I don't think I've ever seen that in a store. What a find it would be to run across a few yards of that.

Mystic Quilter said...

Luscious strips and star, Lake Blossom pattern is one of my all time favourites from KFC.