Tuesday, October 1, 2019

September monthly recap.................

Red and gray 48" x 71"
Kit colorwash 28" square
I only have 2 quilt tops to show for the month of September.  I really have more border to add to the red and gray quilt but I'm considering it a finished top in case I don't add it.  I really intended to quilt something but there was more family time with my youngest granddaughter's wedding in the middle of the month.
I continued to make blocks for all of my solid and print quilts, inspired by Lynn.  (If you go to her blog scroll down to her label Solids on prints series.  She has made more than 30 different patterns.  You will find her postage stamp quilt under the postage stamp label.  She gives all of the measurements for the pieces of every quilt and pressing directions on some of them.)  I'll show some of these groups up on the design wall later this week.  I have pinned on notes of how many blocks are in the piles and later figured out how many blocks I need to make quilts in approximately 60" x 72" size.

4 comments:

sue s said...

I see 8 quilts in progress! You've done a lot this month plus set up for your class.

Marnie Haines said...

Quilts underway are a future month's finish so they seem to be as equally important as the finished! Kudos for all you do, Wanda.

patty a. said...

With all you had going on this month, I think you did good!

JJM said...

Always a treat to see your monthly designing accomplishments . All the time you've spent on setting up your Colorwash 360 course counts also. By the way what does the 360 stand for ? I'm assuming no matter how you hang it on the wall, it's going to look great and you can keep turning it for a different look ?

JJM