Saturday, October 12, 2019

Yummy!..........

My 2 friends came over to sew yesterday and I got a variety of things done including basting one small wallhanging.  After they left I started my baking needed this weekend.  One batch of dough needed to be refrigerated for a few hours so I made the pumpkin muffins next.  It makes 27-30 muffins so I can share with the whole family.

I went out and covered my tomato plants because of frost warnings.  There is another warning Sunday night.  I brought in 2 pots full of big Coleus plants.  I realize it is getting near the middle of October but I'm really not ready for the frost or freeze.

2 comments:

JJM said...

Your muffins look delicious, and so good on a cold Saturday morning.

I wasn't ready for frosts either, but boy oh boy we've had heavy ones for a week now. Like it was 18 degrees yesterday and this morning. Sun is out and I've got a X~country race to watch this morning, supposed to hit in the 40's sometime today.

JJM

Connie said...

Your muffins look so warm and yummy . . . would love one with my morning coffee :) Our garden is all pulled up and delivered to our neighbors goats. Those sweet things will eat anything. I should just borrow a couple of them and bring them over to my garden, it would be less work, LOL. Of course if they broke free they would eat my flower beds, too.