Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Studio 1 design walls............

The design walls in my main floor studio change weekly while I am doing live broadcasts with my Colorwash 360 class.  This wall is my backdrop during the session.  Now I need to start thinking about what will be hanging there next week.

My internet provider sent emails a week or so ago about the new upgraded speed they are giving us for the same price.  After 5:15 last night my internet slowed to a crawl at least 4 times and was totally off twice.  This is with booster pods plugged in to have better service in the rooms far from the router.  I'm more than a little disgusted.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Same problems here in Aussie!!

patty a. said...

At work the internet is painfully slow or doesn't work at times. We have to work off the cloud and we lose documents all the time that we thought got saved.

Michele said...

My internet provider, CableOne< changed their name to Sparkle (or something like that). I got an email offering faster service for "only" $10 more a month and yesterday lost service several times. Thinking of changing to Dish as a network provider. Sparkle, bah!

JJM said...

Always pleases me to see your color washes, I'm sure your students appreciate seeing them during your broadcasts.

Internet and computer issues always happen when you need them the most. I hope it's all straightened out for you by now.

JJM

Lesley Gilbert said...

Sorry to read you have bad internet connection problems - not great when you rely on it for your business and blogging. I'm 'lucky' that my I.P.is local and has created Fibre Optic service for the whole of our city and voted the best provider for the whole of England. I think I mentioned before we are the only place in the UK to have an independent telephone communication service from the rest of the UK. Hope you get a better service soon :)