Sunday, October 20, 2019

Well that was fun............














Anytime I can did through my stash is a fun day!  This is what I came up with for possibilities for 8" fill in blocks with the 16 patch blocks.  

The big pieces of floral fabric on the left and the right are in the 16 patch blocks and I have enough of both of them for serious backing fabric.  

The lower fabric on the left is a green print and might be too plain (click on photo for a larger view).  

I only have enough of the scenery one on the bottom right for about 8 blocks.  The 2 large florals?  I just don't know.  More play time ahead.

7 comments:

Julierose said...

Love how this is coming together...hugs, Julierose

JJM said...

Oh Wanda ~ your florals are beautiful, I especially like those on the right. I'm anxious to see how you design around them with the patch blocks.

JJM

Linda Swanekamp said...

Lots of possibilites which means it will be an exciting finish.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Beautiful fabrics! I've made my choices for alternate blocks and backing fabric - and am looking forward to comparing my choices to yours when you decide - ;))

sewsaucysuzy said...

I like the pale large print on the right..lilies ? I think they would be a nice buffer between all the other prints in the blocks.

kathy6024 said...

I LOVE the large floral in the middle on the right, but think the design would get lost if you cut it into squares. Too bad you don't have more of the scenic on the bottom right. I think that one would have been fantastic.

patty a. said...

I love the large iris floral! I have never seen such a large print. These are going to be some pretty quilts!