Friday, October 11, 2019

Ready for 24 blocks...........

A friend came over yesterday to use my design walls and after a few hours we decided the blocks were arranged nicely and ready to sew.

I pressed my stratas for the pink and green 16 patch and sliced them into pieces for 24 blocks.  Then I cut another 50 squares for my postage stamp blocks.  I think I have enough cut for 4 blocks now.

The cold front is supposed to come through today and we might get a frost or freeze Saturday night.  Then all next week in the 50s.  Fall is really here but I'll look forward to the Indian Summer after that and then maybe I'll get my yard work done.

3 comments:

patty a. said...

Those are going to be some cute blocks!

Tonight I am going to my brother's house and fix up his downspouts since it is suppose to start raining tomorrow. I hope to get some more weeds pulled once it cools off. The temps in the shade are ok, but that sun has been hot. I would much rather work outside when it is in the 40's and 50's.

Vicki W said...

I'm so happy that fall is finally here and I can have the windows open!

JJM said...

Your pink and green fabrics are so refreshing. Every time you show them, they make me smile.

No open windows here, with the fireplace going every evening . It's wintery here in the mountains and even early for us.

JJM